Thursday, March 15, 2012

Assignment #5 | Portrait - Color

I have been having major camera struggles these past couple weeks. I posted my photo's for this assignment on the due date but just could not let myself leave them up, as I was completely unsatisfied with how they turned out. I started fresh and am much happier with what I shot.

This is Kylee. I was walking around Riverwoods and saw her taking her engagement pictures. I talked with her and her fiance for a little while and found out that they are getting married this Saturday! She is so stunning and was gracious enough to let me photograph her.

This is Austin. I have known him for almost a year now and he has honestly only spoken 5 words to me total. "Good, How are you" and "Bye." I was so excited to be able to catch this image of him ecstatic while watching his cousin playing baseball. This photo is one in a million when it comes to Austin.

Here is my dreaded self-portrait. I had to try taking this many different times. Originally I posted a different one but I ended up liking it better in Black and White so that will come with the next assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment